Tuesday, December 13, 2016

REMOVED

I am in absentia,
from the toils that deflate man.
I am missing in action
from the worry of the way,

From the wayward way that lures man
to have his way.
I am not in contention for fame
neither am in a fight embroiled.
Because to me,
to lose isn't losing a thing,
Its giving up that which ties me down.
So in essence,
it is to win everything.

I am removed,
from the desire of the age.
To clamor for a place among men
is not my liking.
To be written off by men-
That i don't detest,
Because they, who created none
can't now create any.
To them and their wishes am removed,
To their standards i dont measure,
And no more do i play their game.
Its a circus to me,
To play the game they play.

Not that i too don't chase my dreams!
Who is without a vision to pursue?
Who is without a craving?
The thing is i don't crave what they crave,
Neither am i able to see what they see.
I am removed from the colony of thought,
that makes fools of men.
I don't parade my hopes and dreams,
In exchange for their hopes and dreams.
They too better go after what they like.
Let me too go after what stirs my heart,
Because I am removed.

1 comment:

  1. Below are a few guidelines you will want to follow in order to get the most out of your replica watches sale. It's important that you clean your rolex replica sale with a dry soft cloth or a brush sporadically. Oftentimes, as with most electronic products, dust will get into the gaps of the replica watches uk or into the case, and this could indeed make your watch stop working. Also, if you notice perspiration on your rolex replica case or strap, it's also a good idea to clean these as well with a watch cleaner and cotton. Make sure you don't wear your replica watches in situations where it could be exposed to really high temperatures. breitling replica have many protective elements such as water resistance, but I have yet to see a watch that can be exposed to high temperatures and not get ruined.

    ReplyDelete