Monday, June 15, 2015

my dreams

My hope is to live to see the things i crave.
If the hope is a dream,
my dreams would be varied,
just as situations have been different.
To meet the loner on the road,
And gift him for his searching soul.
To meet the king in his palace,
And tell him of the life outside,
Outside of the high hedge that blocks his sight.


If life itself is a talking legend,
I would bother it -seeking answers
But since it doesn't talk back or even heed my calls,
I will dream,dream and dream.
I wont spare the loftiest of the dreams.
I will dream and make dreaming my only dream.

If dream rewards with more dreams,
I will write a book of dreams,
Pressed together in a cache to make a bundle,
A bundle of dreams.
I will make an effort to actualize my dreams.
But if the dreams shortchange me,
as if none to get actualized,
I will give up the chase,
And let dreams chase me,
Because that is my dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment