Saturday, September 12, 2015

I choose

I choose to stand at the edge
so i could be a lesson to heal the lesions
in time i believe t'will heal all
i choose to uplift my conscious
and tear apart this ignorance that stays close
this insecurity that tells me that vice may overcome
this that tells me that my lineage
wasn't made of famous people
i choose to be the link
between enlightement and ignorance
if by knowledge my light shines on another
and because of it he too feels the urge and the nudge
i would call it a success in an unending endevour
and so i choose to be the light that drives out darkness
not that it need be necessarily dark
for me to shine the light
who knows- darkness may overcame
and if others after me come
they might ask how comes the darkness overcame
yet men saw,and heard.
and so i choose to be a man
belonging to the human tribe
so my lens could see farther afield
so the horizons in front of me could remain clear
i choose to be the gatekeeper
at my souls front door
so i could see them all as they come
i could as well man my minds entry
so i could take in what i choose
and reject the derelict thoughts
that peer for entry
I choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment