Sunday, September 13, 2015

Out of myself

Out of myself and into the world,
Beyond the dermis and the gene that defines me
Killing the self slowly- and reaching out,
So i could raise the selfless I,
From the ashes of self righteousness
to outlive myself in time
and the little good i think i have,
That too i give up,
If to remember only,
That I too live because of another,
Who lived out of himself,
For the world to heal.
And so i move out,
perchance i might affect another,
To live out of himself,
And lose the coat that so defines him.
From the space i think i own,i go out,
And into the unknown.
Don't search for me anymore,
In the enclaves of self.
Look for me out there,
Coz am no longer a slave.
I have broken the shackles i was bound with.
Am no longer in chains.
I am out and about.
I am not inside me anymore.
I don't remain in the tents of I.
I am out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment